Cocktail reception : Thursday October 6th, 2016
- 6:30/6:45 pm: Transfers by buses and commented routes, from the « Hotel Palladia » to the city center of Toulouse.
- Pedestrian guided tour of Toulouse (about 1 hour, possibility of optional panoramic visit by bus in case of bad weather).
- Guided tour of the « Fondation Bemberg » (optional).
- Oenological animation, tasting of wines and cocktail reception organized in the old kitchens of the « Hotel d’Assezat » : This classified historic building is a magnificent XVIIth century town mansion built by Nicolas Bachelier for Pierre d'Assézat who made his fortune from woad, a plant used in dyeing. The building is the site of « Fondation Bemberg », a private museum with a very interesting permanent collection of paintings, bronzes and precious works of art.
- 11:00pm : Transfers by buses and back to the « Hotel Palladia ».
Practical information :
Location : Centre, Metro A, Station « Esquirol »
Gala diner : Friday October 7th, 2016
The gala diner will be held at « Le Moaï » restaurant, situated in a place of exception, in the entrance of the « Jardin des Plantes » and at the heart of the Natural History Museum. The evening will be livened up by a regional musical band.
Practical informations :
35 allées Jules Guesde
Location : Centre, Tram 1 or 2 Station « Palais de justice »